Thursday 19 January 2012

International Dog of Mystery


Just a quick update to say it looks like the toughest part is over! I dont have too much information right now other than being able to track her flight status. And her flight status seems to say she is on New Zealand soil!! Her flight from Vancouver to Auckaland landed as scheduled at 6:03 am local time this morning. She is likely boarding the next flight now that is set to depart at 9:30 am local time to Wellington. I most likely will know more in about 4 hours when John contacts us to let us know he has her at the kennel.

I woke up almost every hour last night waiting to see if I could check for her arrival online, and seemed to exist all night in that half awake half asleep state where you dream things as though they were really happening, but at the same time know that they aren't. I'll have a nap later once I know she is safe and sound.


Trent and I are going out this morning for our first long training run in our training program for the Round the Bays half marathon in February. Exercise is likely the best option right now to work out all this nervous energy :)

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment